Pages

27 Ocak 2014 Pazartesi

The Balm | Stainiac Lip and Cheek Stain - Beauty Queen

Selam! Çok sevdiğim The Balm markasının pek de iyi olduğunu düşünmediğim Stainiac adlı stain'i hakkında konuşmak istiyorum.

Hi! I wanna talk about this stain called Stainiac by The Balm - one of my fav brands. However I didn't like this product as much.




Bendeki rengi Beauty Queen, tatlı bir kiraz rengi. 

I have the colour Beauty Queen which is a pretty berry pinky colour.





Ürünü yanaklarınıza veya dudaklarınıza uygulayabilirsiniz. Ben dudaklarıma uyguladığımda rengi kaptaki gibi koyu değildi, daha hafif bir renk oluştu. Hoşlanmadığım durumsa dudaklarımı kurutması. Kalıcılığı iyi ama dudaklarımın kuru olmasını istemiyorsam dudağıma nemlendirici uygulamam gerekiyor ve bu da kalıcılığı azaltıyor. 

You can apply it on your cheeks or lips. When I apply it on my lips, it doesnt look as dark as it does in the tube. It appears to be lighter. What I don't like is, it dries out my lips. Longevity is ok but if I dont want my lips to dry out, I have to apply a lipbalm but then the longevity will be gone.




Ürünün asıl amacı olan "doğal allık" görünümünü ise ben bir türlü elde edemedim. :( Uygulamak için parmaklarımı kullanıyorum fakat hemen kuruyor, kontrol etmesi zor. 

I just couldnt get the "natural blush" look which the whole point of the product. :( I use my fingers to apply it but it dries so fast, it's hard to control.





Sonuç olarak bu stain fena değil, ama çok mükemmel de değil. İlla da sahip olunacak bir ürün değil.. Yine de sizin yerinizde olsam bir denerdim. 

Overall, I think this stain is ok. But it's not "oh so amazing".  It's not a must-have. If I were you, I would give it a try.

Bu stain hoşunuza gitti mi? Stain'leri mi yoksa pudra şeklinde allıkları mı tercih ediyorsunuz?

Do you like this stain? Do you prefer cheek stains or powder blushes?


XOXO

2 yorum:

  1. I am definitely more of a powder blush girl, but I started to experiment more with cream blushes...didn't try a stain yet. Thank you for stopping by my blog :)

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. I would actually like to try a cream blush though, never done that before. Thank you for commenting, as well. :)

      Sil